Thursday, February 14, 2013

TBT - Memorable Moments of 2012 (Part 3)

What better day than Valentine's Day to throwback to 2012 and hear what some of our campers LOVED about last summer.

Sofi Guzman (1st & 2nd session): "Camp this year was the best year. I loved Matoaka, my cabin, because of the people, and it was fun that we all stayed for 1st and 2nd session! The best moments I had in camp was going sailing with my friends. There wasn't anything new that I can remember, but I really enjoyed the whole month I was there and all the new experiences I had."


Jens Damgaard (2nd Session): "Well it was another amazing year! I went during a different session so that was really cool to meet a lot of new people. Honestly, the one huge thing that sticks out the most were my awesome cabinmates, and also being reunited with a counselor that I haven't seen in 4-5 summers... It was so crazy to see him again and really cool that he was my cabin counselor. Of course the activities were great, as always. I had a great time shootin' down at the ol' riflery range and blastin' some clays with Aaron at trap. As for banquets, the Roald Dahl theme this year was fun. Definitely the coolest thing of that banquet day was the activity where they turned the entire Wabi into the Chocolate Factory! I thought that was really cool and fun!"

Sam Munkeby (3rd Session): "This probably was my favorite year at Camp so far! The banquet was so funny especially when the counselors came out of the kitchen dancing like Whos! It was fun just being there with my friends; it didn't really matter what we were doing! I liked chilling on Foley Green and pretty much every activity I did, especially DRAMA!! All the food was amazing, and I ate so much because it was the best!"

We hope everyone is excited to get back to camp this summer  to enjoy all of the things the love at camp once again! If you won't be back in 2013, why not share with us what you loved about your years at Camp Foley?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment